Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dear Diary...

Fitness goals – lose 5lbs by end of March
-write down everything I eat
-smaller dinners
-exercise 4x/week (I’m upping this from earlier; I really enjoy exercise once I get started on it)
-no soda or juices from concentrate

Reading goals – finish two books by the end of March
-read 1hr/day
(not a goal, but pick a fiction and non-fic book for April)

Finance goals-
-start up a savings account for money down for a new car and begin automating payments
-reduce CC debt to 3 digits ($250 towards debt on 3/12 and 3/26)
-replenish emergency fund to $500 by May


I’m a big believer in small rewards – at least for myself- because I know that I can keep them as ‘rewards’ and that I respond well to them. Here are my little rewards for accomplishing the month’s goals

Fitness reward-
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=17082&vid=1&pid=719973

Reading reward- a new book. I love books and bookstores and haven’t bought a book of my own in forever!

Finance reward – spending a $25 iTunes giftcard that I received for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment