Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Slightly random Tuesday musings

1. Week 3 of couch-to-5k. It’s going well so far. I mentioned before that I would consider myself to be a better runner (not at all a good one!) at the start of this program than are most participants. I feel week 3 is the first big leap up in level of difficulty.
2. I’m still undecided on whether or not I like my new running shoes. I plan on seeking out and investing in some inserts for them soon.
3. Two days from now my debt will be down to three digits! I am very, very excited about this.
4. Easter candy is far too tempting to be out in stores for so long. I remember seeing it out alongside the Valentine’s Day goodies!
5. Maybe if I was a better cook, I wouldn’t have such a desire to eat candy so often!

No comments:

Post a Comment